The Policy determines the procedure for processing personal data of individuals (henceforth the "Users") who provided them to the personal data processing operator Uralova Valentina Igorevna Individual Enterpreneur (henceforth the "Operator"). Consent to the processing of personal data
The User agrees to the processing of personal data (henceforth the "Consent") by his own will and to his own advantage.
The Consent may be given by the User or his representative in any form, allowing to confirm the fact of the receipt, unless otherwise established by the federal law of the Russian Federation.
Also, the Consent may be given:
- when signing the agreement between the User and the Operator for the provision of services and other documents;
- through an explicit confirmation of the Consent on the websites of the Operator when the User accepts loan agreements, user agreements, filling in registration & subscription forms, etc.
The Operator does not collect or process special categories of personal data, the processing of which, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, requires the written consent of the User.
By granting the Consent, the User agrees to:
- the processing of his personal data by the Operator for the purposes in accordance with the part "Purposes of the Personal Data Processing" of this Policy;
- the Operator's instructions for the processing to third parties and their transfer in accordance with the "Privacy and Security" part of this Policy.
The User has the right to withdraw his Consent at any time by sending a notification to the Operator in compliance with the part "Managing User's Personal Data" of this Policy.
Types and sources of personal data
By giving the Consent, the User authorizes the Operator to process the following personal data:
- Surname, name, patronymic (separately as well);
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Country, city, address (separately as well);
- Position (occupation), name of the organization;
- Link to the personal site; accounts in social networks and messaging programs;
- Personal data included into the written agreements between the Operator and the User (for example, passport details, payment details).
The Operator does not have access and does not process the payment data of the Users (for example, information about charge cards, electronic wallets, etc.) provided to the third-party payment systems, where the User is redirected to pay for the services of the Operator. The procedure for handling such personal data is determined by the rules of the respective payment systems, not by this Policy.
The Users' personal data can be obtained by the Operator:
Purposes of the Personal Data Processing
- when providing the services and using the Operator's sites (for example, when the User completes the registration forms on the website, subscribes to news or free materials, concludes an agreement or makes a purchase, etc.);
- when the Users addresses to the Operator by phone, e-mail or through the customer support, through public sources (for example, through public profiles in social networks, etc.).
Processing of personal data means recording, filing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), retrieving, using, transmitting (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, eliminating personal data that according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, do not fit into special categories (for example, require the written consent of the User).
Processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in order to:
Privacy and Security
- sale goods and provide services under contracts and agreements with Users, including billing, orders' delivery, etc.;
- receiving and processing Users' feedback, including interviews, surveys, polls, etc.;
- distribution of information and advertising materials of the Operator to the emails of the Users provided for these purposes;
- promotion of goods and services through direct contacts with the User by means of communication tools;
- analysis of advertising campaigns' efficiency;
- research and analysis of user preferences, product development and testing;
- as well as for the statutory purposes of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Processing of the Users' personal data is carried out by the Operator using databases of the Russian Federation.
Also, the data can be transmitted by the Operator to the servers located in the territory of the other countries, where the Operator's service providers, delivering the appropriate legislative protection for the Users' personal data processing and bearing are located. For example, in the case of using popular and reliable distribution services that comply with anti-spam legislation, etc.
The operator has the right to entrust the Users' personal data processing to the third parties. For example, hosting services' providers, delivering orders & electronic mailings, etc. The list of operations with personal data, processing objectives and the obligation to maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data is established for each of the third parties.
Personal data may also be provided to the third parties in cases and order prescribed by the current federal law of the Russian Federation (for example, at the request of state bodies, etc.).
The Operator and the third parties having the access to the Users' personal data are obliged not to disclose or distribute the personal data without the consent of the Users, unless otherwise is provided by the federal law of the Russian Federation.
The operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision and sharing of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions.
The User must also take certain reasonable steps to protect his data, as well as the systems, networks and services he uses. If the User believes that the personal data processing by the Operator is no longer secure, he may inform the Operator in accordance with the part "Managing User's Personal Data" of this Policy. Terms of processing personal data
The Operator processes Users' personal data for the time required to meet the purposes in accordance with the part "Purposes of the personal data processing" of this Policy.
The Operator deletes or depersonalizes the personal data upon the achievement of the processing objectives or in case there is no need to achieve them anymore.
Regardless of the processing objectives, the User may at any time withdraw the Consent to the personal data. In this case, the User agrees that the Operator retains the right to process the User's personal data when required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Managing User's Personal Data
The User has the right to:
- obtain the information from the Operator regarding the personal data processing, if the right is not limited by the federal laws;
- require the Operator to clarify his personal data, to block or delete it if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or unnecessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- take measures prescribed by the law to protect his rights.
The User may withdraw the Consent in whole or in part at any time by sending the appropriate request to the Operator. The request should be sent by e-mail or by regular mail to the address of the Operator specified in this part.
The withdrawal of the Consent for email marketing may be provided by canceling the subscription to the newsletter via the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletters.
Email to email@example.com in case you want send the appeal regarding the User's personal data processing. The message should contain the surname, name & patronymic of the User, email address for feedback and the content of the appeal.
This Policy is public and published by:
- Posting links to the Policy on the Operator's sites, including the links to the Policy in contracts, agreements and other documents with Users. The Operator may periodically update this Policy at its sole discretion.
- Changes to the Policy take effect from the moment a new edition is published on the website. The fact that the User uses our services after making the appropriate changes means his consent and acceptance of a new version of the Policy.
The Operator recommends the Users to re-read this Policy at whiles to follow the up-to-date version.